[TenTec] Back on the list

Steve Berg wa9jml at frontier.com
Fri Sep 12 19:34:10 EDT 2014

I had a computer crash several months ago, and wound up having to
upgrade to Windows 7 and install a new hard drive.  I wound up losing
all of my old e-mails in the process, and was stuck with Yahoo mail.
The constant bounces got me tossed off this list and the Drake list.

So, I'm back and having missed a whole lot of major changes at Ten Tec
wonder what has happened.  Would someone be so kind as to fill me in on
personnel and other changes at our favorite company, but please do it
off the list.

TNX & 73,

Steve WA9JML