[TenTec] Zepp

Steve Hunt steve at karinya.net
Tue Sep 16 13:53:40 EDT 2014

 From IEEE Standard Definitions of Terms for Antennas:

"2.102 dipole antenna. Any one of a class of antennas producing a
radiation pattern approximating that of an
elementary electric dipole. Syn: doublet antenna.
NOTE---Common usage considers the dipole antenna to be a metal radiating
structure that supports a line current distribution
similar to that of a thin straight wire so energized that the current
has a node only at each end."

Steve G3TXQ