[TenTec] Brand new Omni 7 broke already!!

denton sprague denton at oregontrail.net
Thu Sep 18 20:35:38 EDT 2014

Darn it…..
I got a brand new Omni 7 via TT's mega sale just when the sale started, and finally put the rig to good use about 3 weeks ago…
Broke already!!
The af/rf gain control froze up solid after minimal use…very hard to turn and no click, and the pbt/bw and multi knobs click feel stiff…compared to my older Omni 7 with silver knob skirts.
Anyone else have any problem with the knobs?
Will call TT in the am and see what to do…probably will have to send it to the hospital.