[TenTec] F.S. Omni VI Option 3 + 961 P.S.

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Sat Sep 20 13:53:41 EDT 2014

I have FedEx do both - pack and ship.  No problems ...  yet.

I would have the same company do both, if at all possible, so neither
outfit could blame the other for any damage.  I picture Fed Ex blaming
the loss UPS's faulty packaging, while UPS blames Fed EX for mishandling
it.   Considering it may be the customer's burden of proof as to what
caused the loss  ...  well...  you make the call.