[TenTec] Oooo-PS

Michael Tortorella w2iy at verizon.net
Sat Sep 20 14:03:22 EDT 2014

Alas, the claims departments at UPS and FedEx are there to make you go away.
They'll stall, lose emails, ask for more documentation, anything to make you
give up and forgo the claim.  Ask me how I know.  Several years ago I had a
claim with FedEx and short story long I did not get any action until I asked
the office of the president of USAA, for whom FedEx is a preferred supplier,
to get involved.  Shortly after that - claim paid in full.  Before that - 8
months of back and forth, hoping I would go away.

Moral of the story - be persistent and if you have any sort of heavy
artillery in reserve, you may have to use it.

73
Mike W2IY