[TenTec] Oooo-PS

Steve Berg wa9jml at frontier.com
Sat Sep 20 16:13:31 EDT 2014

I have had excellent results from USPS Priority Mail.  I have yet to
have anything mangled, and they tend to be pretty price competitive.  I
once bought a nice used Tek scope that came wrapped with about 15 layers
of bubble wrap and a sturdy box.  It had been dropped so hard by UPS,
that the frame was sprung, the transformer had shifted, and the CRT had
snapped into two pieces.  It must have been dropped out of a low flying
aircraft.

Now, just waiting for my Omni VII to show up.

Steve WA9JML