[TenTec] Oooo-PS

mcelmer1 mcelmer1 at netecin.net
Sat Sep 20 17:05:28 EDT 2014

I agree. Twice I sent a 60 pound amp to Tentec and NP. The Orion 1 has also
had a few vistis, again by the USPS, without incidents.

Regardless of what you ship, use the factory boxes & packing. I guess one
could cobble up a shipping container with spray foam, a "close fit box" and
yards of tape.

Mike makes a strong arguement for claims. Although I have not been involved
with a USPS claim, UPS is a cluster.

Mike
W8TRN