[TenTec] Centaur Tubes odd ones in parallel

Mike Schatzberg cherokeehillfarm at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 1 16:38:45 EDT 2015

Why not equalize the grid current for each tube. Small resister to ground should do the trick. Some folks turn it into a grid fuse by using a very small wattage resister. If the grid current goes too high, they pop open.

I've played with that concept, but I'm not a fan.

73,

Mike
W2AJI

Sent from my iPhone