[TenTec] Centaur Tubes odd ones in parallel

Mike Schatzberg cherokeehillfarm at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 2 02:17:04 EDT 2015

I've already done it. I've also tried the grid fuse as well.

My SB 220 has the grids strapped like this.

See Richard Measures pages pages on SB 220 mods. Seems to me he is the main advocate for this.

This is nothing new, but if you want to see it work, stop by and I'll pull that amp with all of my mods from RF negative feedback to QSK out for you to play with.

73,

Mike
W2AJI

Sent from my iPhone