[TenTec] RKR Designs LLC purchases Alpha/Ten-Tec from RF Concepts

Jose F Ballester jfballester at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 12:47:57 EDT 2015

Important detail,  RKR designs purchased the assets and trademarks, NOT the companies.   Not good news at all.

73 de Pepe, WP3HW

On Apr 3, 2015, at 10:29 AM, Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw at verizon.net> wrote:

I don't know all the names, but the gist of it seems to be that the (or one of the) subcontractors has decided to purchase the company.

What I don't know is if the subcontractor was also owned (in whole or in part) by one or more of the owners of RFC.

One does have to wonder what's going on.  Is this merely a bookeeping matter, or is there more to the story?  (And how much, if any, of that is any of our business... outside of wanting to make sure that Ten Tec continues to thrive)

Interesting, to say the least.

73, ron w3wn