[TenTec] RKR Designs LLC purchases Alpha/Ten-Tec from Rf Concepts

Lee ny6p01 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 13:30:38 EDT 2015

On Apr 3, 2015 8:02 AM, "Lee WA3FIY" <wa3fiy at radioadv.com> wrote:

> Probably a good move.   Some of the people actually making Ten-Tec and
Alpha stuff are
> now owners.  They are where the action is and have even more incentive to
do it well.  Time
> will tell.   Hope they keep the Argonaut VI in the line-up.  That's a
great radio and I hoping to
> acquire more of them.
>
> More on that later.   :-)
>
> 73,
>
> -Lee-
> WA3FIY
>

> On 3 Apr 2015 at 15:48, Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP wrote:
>
> > Press Release:  http://tentec.com/
> >

> > It looks to me like it is the same group of people but now under a
> > different business entity.
> >
> > Interesting.

Kind of surprising to flip a company so quickly. At least isn't the norm.
It looks superficially like the owners thought the short term gain or loss
outweigh any long term appreciation in ten tecs fortunes.

I think surely there must be a way to translate ten tecs loyal base of
customers into a profitable model but what do I know?