[TenTec] 540/Triton Transmit Audio Distortion

Bill Acito w1pa at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 4 18:12:55 EDT 2015

I have a Delta and Omni-A, so I am setting the ALC/Drive correctly. I'll try taking the finals out of the equation. I also note there are bias settings on both the finals and the OT-TR assembly that I will look at.  Anything else that could be causing overdrive with correct ALC/Drive settings on the front?
I keep getting these rigs where it looks like folks went in with a golden screwdriver and tried to get 500W out of 100W rigs...

Bill  W1PA