[TenTec] Paragon & Remote Access

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Fri Apr 10 08:36:50 EDT 2015

Thanks Vic.

I haven't seen the rig in question yet -- I only became aware of it's existence yesterday -- so I don't know what (including the RS-232 board, let alone any filters) is installed in it yet.

My instinct is to recommend that the rig be replaced with a more recent rig (of course, I'd recommend an Omni VII) that is designed for much more remote capabililties that the Paragon.  But I needed a little more background first, and that you've given me.

73, ron w3wn