[TenTec] KO7I

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Apr 19 18:27:43 EDT 2015

On Sun,4/19/2015 7:36 AM, Tom Pennebaker wrote:
> KO7I I don't appreciate you claiming an Omni 6+ as a medium grade
> radio.....Tom N4RS

You may not appreciate it, but the Omni6+ is getting a bit long in the
tooth, and the state of the art has moved on. My Omni A Series D was a
pretty good radio for its day when I bought it new in 1980. The Omni V
that I bought used more than 20 years later was a pretty good radio for
its day, and by the time I owned it, that day was quickly passing. The
Omni 6+ was better, and so on.

73, Jim K9YC