[TenTec] Omni 6 Plus

Ken kakoval at cox.net
Sat Apr 25 11:09:27 EDT 2015

Hello to the list.  I am a new to Ten Tec products and am in search of
information.  I have just acquired a very nice Omni 6 Plus, Model 564,
and would like to better understand it's technical details.  I have been
an amateur since 1956 with significant experience and am comfortable
jumping into this rig.  I have an original Operator's Manual but cannot
seem to find additional detailed information such as a good block
diagram, parts list, alignment information or preferably a service
manual.  Is this type of information available or must I be dependent on
Ten Tec for any issues or problems that may arise?  Any assistance in
finding such detail would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks...Ken, K9PGC