[TenTec] Power output down on Orion

stoskopf at tri.net stoskopf at tri.net
Sat Aug 8 16:50:35 EDT 2015

I have an early Orion.  Best rig I ever had.  Got popped by lightning
maybe 5 years ago and despite cautions by the repair staff that even if
they fixed it, it might be fragile.  They did a great job and it has been
working as new.  I hadn't used it for probably a month while on vacation.
Now power output is down to about 10 watts, actually when keyed on CW my
LP100 indicates 30 watts on CW.  I've done a hard reset and master reset
and nothing changes.  Suggestions?  I have the Omni VII for a backup, but
no comparison in contests.  Thanks,  N0UU