[TenTec] Status

G Reichow wa0yle12 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 14:12:52 EST 2015

2 packs a day?? $300 a month for effen smokes? That's obscene. She needs to
quit - period or get a job
and pay for her own g.d. habit and ambulance ride. One of these days, her
respiratory failure will be permanent.  Both Vicki and I smoked and at
times I hit 2 packs a day. It isn't easy, not by a long shot, but it can be
done. We both quit abt 30 years ago now. Good luck