[TenTec] Ten Tec RX-325 manual source?

w8au at sssnet.com w8au at sssnet.com
Sun Dec 6 00:01:13 EST 2015

At 02:55 AM 12/5/2015, you wrote:
>Does anyone have a manual for the Ten Tec RX-325 receiver?
>Coming up empty through the usual sources.
>There doesn't seem to be much information available on the internet
>other than the sales brochure.
>A scanned copy would be great!

Did Mike dump this one on you?   He was asking for the same info 2
weeks ago... :-[

I told him I have the manual for the Navy version of this receiver
(SP325) and I made
a copy for him but so far he has not picked it up nor have I had time
to visit him.
(which I always like to do)

Having had a RX325 and presently have a couple of the Navy contract versions
there is a world of difference between them.

Perry