[TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 156, Issue 4

rick@dj0ip.de Rick at DJ0IP.de
Mon Dec 7 05:45:27 EST 2015

Yes, it used to be much worse.
It is now 350 mS unless there has been some VERY recent change.

Barry, if you say it's better, please specify who measured it and
approximately when.
Otherwise I strongly disagree.

I am quoting recent measurements by Rob Sherwood.
Somewhere buried in 10,000 emails I have a recent email from Rob confirming
this.
It was while running one of the big contests earlier this year.

I'm not talking about old 5000 rigs, I mean the new flagship line, 6xxx.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)