[TenTec] SDR Vs. TT, et al

Greg S oldlongbeard at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 10:06:01 EST 2015

Good on all, Barry- can you tell I am NOT a contester? ;-)  ......so maybe I have not understood the discussion.
 Is the discussion only about receive recovery in QSK? What do you all fundamentally disagree on?
 Why was "contest ready"  brought up if it is a non-sequitur due to ergonomics?

Again, NO dis-respect meant or implied..... I want to learn about this SDR stuff, and this group seems one of the better (Read: Friendliest, most respectful, knowledgeable)  places to do so without laying out our hard-earned $$ to find out "the hard way".

Thanks to all joining the discussion!!

73-
Greg, KC8HXO