[TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 156, Issue 4

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Mon Dec 7 13:41:58 EST 2015

Yeah, like that!  I was arguing for keeping it because the side-tone is real
time and it just blended in over the Rx audio a tiny bit.  But, folks who
have been accustomed to quasi-QSK got their way and that "feature" is no
longer there.  You would probably have to go back several software/FW
iterations to try it.

Paul, W9AC