[TenTec] Corsair II - Filter Classtime Please

k7mks at comcast.net k7mks at comcast.net
Wed Dec 9 01:02:51 EST 2015

I"m enjoying a late S/N (25xx), which is new to me, and am puzzled about the filters. The manual says there is a 2.4 KH filter (which may be a roofing type but was not called that in the 1980s) and mine also has the optional 1.8 500 Hz and 250 Hz filters. That makes 4 filters with the 3 optional ones installed. I have yet to figure out how to get 4 receiving bandwidths with a panel switch of only 3 positions.

There is a note on Page 3-14 about removing or cutting a jumper on the 1.8 KHz socket if this filter is to be installed. Not sure of the reason to do this.

Can anyone scan page 3-34 Corsair II Parts List. Missing from my manual.

Thanks for the help from TT fans.

joe k7mks

that page is ,iussing from my manuals