[TenTec] Delta II intermittent RX (VCO issue?)

Mark Kenward k8vf_mark at centurytel.net
Sat Dec 12 21:50:56 EST 2015

Before you do anything else, check solder joints in vco 3 area on VCO board.....you will surely see some bad joints, or contaminated joints.  Re solder anything in that are looking dull, or contaminated(wick off the ugly stuff first)

Paragon II I got had this problem and was easily repaired once board was pulled...

If it isn't too much trouble, just remove and re solder whole board.

Just my 2 cents, from having same issue.

K8VF