[TenTec] KJ4WS

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 01:25:01 EST 2015

*Hello Guys,*
*                        We have had one thing after other going on for
weeks now. First it was Pneumonia and then my Miss Brenda, had troubles.
Just before Thanksgiving was the Auto Accident. Then the trip to Michigan
for the family. Wednesday the 16th will be my Sixty First Birthday and I
plan to HIDE at the house all day. Currently we have an Omni 6 plus and a
Paragon that are still in the shipping boxes not looked at. The accident
just left us both really sore. Sprains and Bruises. Ron, please tell Bill,
that we will have news on his Omni 6 very soon. For the next few weeks I
will not be accepting any work. The part I hate worse is the brand new
paint job on my beloved and vintage 1993 Mercury Capri Convertible got
trashed along with the front end. my Buddy Ron/KE4KO, is confident that he
can save my car with what the insurance paid. Looking at the top corner
here it seems I have 1,076 messages to answer. Merry Christmas everyone. *
*                            73 from Wade/KJ4WS*

On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 12:17 PM, Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw at verizon.net>
wrote:

> Wade is working on a rig for my friend Bill W3WH.
>
> Last we heard, he's had some health concerns, but he is still with us.
>
> 73

*Living one day at a time with Jesus as my Savior. But, still having Fun.*