[TenTec] FOR SALE: Omni VI+

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 13:23:01 EST 2015

I have an Omni VI+ from one of the last production runs, indicating October
2000 manufacture.  Cosmetically, it's beautiful.  It's fully functional but
the s-meter seems to hover near the center of the scale and just move a
little.  I don't have the time to open it up and fiddle with it.  I might
change my mind later, but as of now I'm offering it AS-IS for $500 plus
shipping with just the stock 2.4KHz filters and the manual.  I would be
happy to QSO with you on the band and mode of your choice so you can hear
it.  I need to check whether I still have the original shipping box and
manual.  I think I do have the manual and not sure about the box.  I can
also provide a nice 962 power supply and various filters, at extra cost.

Please respond directly, off-list, if you're interested.

Thanks & 73,
Barry N1EU