[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Model 238 Antenna Tuner

James Setzler jms_k1sd at verizon.net
Tue Dec 22 18:31:04 EST 2015

Seasons Greetings!

I want to put this here first before the other venues.

I've a Ten Tec Model 238 Antenna Tuner that I've had since 1999 and which
hasn't been used since 2001.  I'm not going to move it again.

When taken out of service it was working FB.  I can't test it, so I do not
know it's current electrical condition.  It is in beautiful condition
cosmetically; it matches the Ten Tec Titan Model 425 Amplifier perfectly.
I've the original box and, of course, the Operator's Manual.  Pictures
(inside and out) on request.

Asking $425 OBO shipped CONUS.

    73 James K1SD