[TenTec] Merry Christmas from Wade/KJ4WS

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 10:34:31 EST 2015

*We would like to wish everyone on the list, a Very Merry Christmas. My
good friend Jobe, ask me a question that needs an answer. How can you tell
or identify the Filters for Ten Tec Rigs from the older transceivers? Are
there any secret markings? 6.3 or 9 Mhz? Can you look at the frequencies of
the crystals? He has several of these that we need to identify. But most of
all....... Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukah. *
*             73 and God Bless from Wade/KJ4WS and Brenda/KK4CJG*

--
*Living one day at a time with Jesus as my Savior. But, still having Fun.*