[TenTec] Omni VI Mystery - resolved

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 07:57:06 EST 2015

*Thanks for the good feedback Jim, the new owner of your Omni 6 opt 3. Just
sold his Yaesu Mark 5 Field? How is the sale of your other Omni 6 coming
along? The new owner of your old Omni 6 is now a walking, talking billboard
for Ten Tec gear. How is your latest and greatest rig working out? Not sure
about the model # of the Yaesu, mt friend sold. He is very happy with the
rig and says he is hearing things that were being missed with his Yaesu. We
are currently working on Vintage Ten Tec rigs for folks who just can't
afford the $75.00 an hour Ten Tec rate, or the costs would be otherwise
uneconomical. We have also found that Ten Tec owners are Very Loyal to the
brand. And with good reason. The Ten Tec service and support system is
Legendary. And the Ten Tec rigs sound so great on the air. Their Receivers
are Quiet and are just Amazing. Many thanks also to Steve, G3TXQ for your
recommendation.*
*                                              73 to All from Wade, KJ4WS*