[TenTec] Stuff for Sale

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Fri Feb 13 14:30:53 EST 2015

My friend from another town has some TenTec stuff for sale.  He posted
the following locally - please contact Tom directly, as I am just
passing it on as a favor to him and you.  Tom is a really nice guy.

---------------------K8JHR  -------------------

Hello, everyone.

I have the following pieces of equipment for sale.  I am selling this
gear in order to acquire the funds to help with the purchase of a
high-power auto-tuner, and an Amaritron ALS600 solid-state amplifier as
an upgrade to my current home station.  If interested, please e-mail me at:

Tombehler at gmail.com  <mailto:Tombehler at gmail.com>

In addition, feel free to pass this info along to anyone else who you
feel might be interested.

***Ten-tec Scout 555 HF Transceiver, including all 9 Band Modules,
Ten-tec 607 Paddle/Keyer & Ten-tec 937 Power Supply. Included are all
Manuals and documentation, Power Cords, and Ten-tec Mic.  All equipment
is in excellent condition, and comes from a smoke-free environment.
This is a complete station that was previously owned by our silent key
friend, Bill Eckels (W8ZNH).  Am asking $600, or best offer.  Local
pickup can be arranged in order to avoid shipping costs.

***Ameritron AL811H Amplifier in good working condition. The amplifier
has a matched quad of 572B tubes.  An extra set of four (4) 811A tubes
will also be included.  The amp has been very successfully used on 20
and 40 meters, and tunes on other HF bands, from 80 through 10 meters.
Manuals and other documentation will be provided.  The amplifier has
been in a smoke-free environment.  Asking $600, or best offer.  Local
pickup can be arranged in order to avoid shipping costs.

Ten-tec 238A Manual Tuner in good condition. The tuner handles up to
2000 watts, and functions quite well on all HF bands, despite a
slightly-noisy roller inductor). Manuals and other documentation will be
included. The tuner has been used in a smoke-free environment.  Asking
$200, or best offer.  Local pickup can be arranged to avoid shipping costs.

Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids