[TenTec] Odd RF Gain Problem with My O2

Carl Moreschi n4py3 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 19 13:14:38 EST 2015

You also need a battery reset.  See below.

1) Power off Orion.

2) Power On holding the VFO B LCK button.

3) Continue holding LCK button until the radio says "Battery Failure".

4) Power off Orion.

5) Power on holding "Main RX/TX" button.

6) Continue holding this button until the radio says reset complete.

7) Do not clear any settings when asked to do so.

8) Power the Orion off and back on one more time.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com