[TenTec] Model 253 Auto tuner - REDUCED

Rick W ve7tk at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 19 16:38:22 EST 2015

TEN-TEC "Model 253 Automatic Antenna Coupler". Includes Model 253 2kw L-network tuner, original manual, interface cable for Omni V or VI. Can also be used with Orion and other non-TEN-TEC rigs that provide electronic band-switching information with an appropriate interface.
When I installed my SteppIR antenna I removed this unit from the rack. It is in excellent working order and I will include 3 “New” CMOS memory chips (should last a lifetime). This unit is in great shape and really needs a new home!   Asking $540 obo
73,
Rick
VE7TK

Website: http://www.ve7tk.com