[TenTec] Orion II won't flash

Carl Moreschi n4py3 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 4 07:55:57 EST 2015

The oscillator in the Orion for the serial port that causes it run to
run at 57600 baud may have drifted off frequency just enough to cause an
error when lots of data is being sent to it.  I do remember way back
that some Orions ran better at 56000 baud.  Does the firmware updater
allow you to change the baud rate?

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549