[TenTec] Jupiter speaker replacement....

James Rodenkirch rodenkirch_llc at msn.com
Tue Jan 13 18:19:16 EST 2015

I found the technical service fella who answered the phone to be evasive when I stated, "Look...there is a long lead time (actually unknown) for these speakers to arrive....do you know of a source for a replacement?" His response was a shot "No."

I just can't believe they don't know of a replacement soured - maybe, I'm all wet and expecting too much..