[TenTec] Corsair 2 not stable on receive, 20 meters

Vic Klein vhklein at ptd.net
Tue Jan 20 09:30:25 EST 2015

I switched from an analog VFO system to a PLL system precisely because of
the frequency stability needed for digital modes. That said, I know a lot of
guys have had great success with a K4DPK VFO stabilizer installed in their
older Ten Tecs. He has versions specifically for the Corsair and it
auto-corrects drift.

=Vic=
WA4THR