[TenTec] Let us have HOPE and SUPPORT

Kimberly Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 27 16:14:05 EST 2015

Any news of TenTec's demise is premature (with apologies to Mark Twain).

Did you not see John Henry's response to this claptrap? You may, of course, dismiss John Henry's response with "Of course he'd say that! He works there!" That response is akin to that from conspiracy theorists: anyone denying a conspiracy is, de factor, part of the conspiracy.

TT is alive and well. If you want something that will last forever and be supported forever, you'll have to home-brew it and collect an inventory of all necessary pasts yourself. Nothing and no one keeps a product going forever.

TenTec, however, is a long ways from death, demise, dissolution or liquidation.

Kim N5OP