[TenTec] COST OF OWNERSHIP (COO)

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 16:46:55 EST 2015

*Some very good logic there and Thanks! Of course this means that my
Heathkit in 1971 with Power Supply was about $400.00 and since it still
functions as new. It has cost me $9.00 per year to own it. I will look up
the receipts on my minty Paragon now. I bet the cost per year is very low.
Except for DSP the Paragon will do everything I need and we would bet the
cost of ownership is very small. Anyway, your post makes a lot of sense
Rick. *
*            Thanks and 73 from Wade/KJ4WS*