[TenTec] where do you get your CLAP TRAP?

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 28 07:42:53 EST 2015

Upon reflection, Wade makes an excellent point: my use of the word "claptrap" is regrettable and I sincerely apologize to any and all affected.

I should have used the much better word "humbug."

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith