[TenTec] They're not dead yet!

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Wed Jan 28 09:51:59 EST 2015

I had to restring the dial cord on my Model 238 once, just one day before
CQWW contest.
Too late to order from Ten-Tec.
My XYL had something similar in her sewing box that worked just fine.
If all else fails, ask the XYL!  :-)

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)

-----Original Message-----
From: TenTec [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of John Rippey
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 3:09 PM
To: tentec at contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] They're not dead yet!

I heard from Ten-Tec Service (Paul) this a.m. that a restringing kit for my
Argosy is still available. Amazing.

Once my XYL finishes the re-stringing chore, I'll be setting up a portable
station in south central PA and will see how well I can do with the Argosy's
50 watts and a Buddipole in the back yard. Long live John, Paul & Ten-Tec!

73,

John, W3ULS