[TenTec] Thanks To Moderator

Connie Dodson gcjd1947 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 15:26:28 EDT 2015

Was Moderator requested, because I asked questions and tried, as a purchaser of the TenTec Argonaut VI, to find out what happened?

No one needed to ask me to take further inquiry off the list: I had already started with direct email, asking what had happened.

Is the "thank you" that I left the list?

I didn't. However if I am not welcome, no problem. I'll leave.

If you are slightly interested, the callsign lookup at qrz.com has information about my interest in amateur radio.

I only just signed up, here, because I was looking for more information about the TenTec Argonaut VI.

If thus is "contesting" only special interest, that is not my interest, so leaving the list is "no big deal".

Is that it, then? contesting only.

Connie
w7cjd