[TenTec] Omni 6 Plus: No RX or TX on 10 meters (Intermittent)

Steve Berg wa9jml at frontier.com
Mon Jul 6 10:23:16 EDT 2015

Back in the late 1970s and early 1980s, I worked on Motorola IMTS
synthesized car phone radios.  This was before plated through holes in
PC boards were reliable.  So, the Big M used eyelets, instead. The
solder in these would crystalize and the synthesizer would be producing
all sorts of wrong frequencies.  I made a decent living resoldering many
of these boards for some years.

73,

Steve WA9JML