[TenTec] Omni 6 Plus: No RX or TX on 10 meters (Intermittent)

A R raf_3 at msn.com
Mon Jul 6 13:12:52 EDT 2015

QSL. In my former life in military and space electronics, I spent many hundreds of hours chasing RoHS-induced problems (today they're called "issues"), including the microscopic fracturing of solder connections between component leads and board conductors/traces, AND the growth of unintended conduction paths on board surfaces called "dendritic whiskers". In industries where reliability is absolutely critical and essential, the solution is generally an "exemption" from RoHS compliance.

73,

Allen--W7GIF