[TenTec] Argonaut VI Lost RX/TX on 160/80 Meters-- Poly Phaser resources

Billy Cox aa4nu at comcast.net
Mon Jul 6 17:09:57 EDT 2015

Just to echo Stuart on this, as in learning this lesson the hard way ...

"Insurance coverage could be CANCELED if the wiring is not to code".

That is the reality of what happened to me and for THREE years I had
to pay extremely high home owners rates AND install a proper grounding
system before anyone would even write the policy here in middle TN.

Yes, we read the tales of "no damage" or minor damage. Been there too,
but after a major hit with large damage, re-read my comments above.

On the other hand, since 'doing things right' there have been no more
minor damages or anything else so far for many many years now.

Be wise. Be safe. Do it right.

73 de Billy, AA4NU