[TenTec] N1ASS Ten Tec Repair Rates

terry foskey n5tf at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 17:17:11 EDT 2015

 Interesting callsign.  Repair rates are comparable, the good thing about it is you get a factory repair from someone that knows what they are doing.  The factory guys can usually fix the issue with less labor. Consider I replaced one board on an FTDX 1200 last year that was damaged during lightening through internet port (parts were $200.00 and labor was about $350.00), this was on a radio that cost $1200 new.  I made the choice to keep it, vice part it out.  Stuff breaks.
N5TF,Terry