[TenTec] pay pal problems?? Off TT topic

Stuart Rohre rohre at arlut.utexas.edu
Mon Jul 20 18:50:35 EDT 2015

The pay pal message copied to the reflector sounds like phising text
received here in past few months.  I don't have an active pay pal
account, ie never put up cash to them.  I suspect it is a hacker trying
to get your private info.  At the very least, I would contact them via
an independent address to see if they had really "frozen" your account.

A number of ransomware schemes are operating, where your computer or
access is "frozen" until you pay the ransom.

Good Luck, I have stopped using things on line just because of the
uncertain security and hacking going on from international and other
sources.

Thankfully, you can still deal with Ten Tec by phone calls.
S. Rohre