[TenTec] Scout problems

James Boswell jboswell at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 23 18:01:05 EDT 2015

Hello,
	Something I have done in the past, I take a needle and rub the needle
shaft and point on the sticky side of masking tape. The sticky imparts
to the surface of the needle and I use the needle as a probe to extract
the culprit trash from the meter movement. This task takes very good
light and a very steady hand. Something as small as .010 can cause those
meters to "hang".

	I hope this helps,  73'S

	KA5SIW