[TenTec] N4PY Shack cleaning

Carl Moreschi n4py3 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 24 11:44:23 EDT 2015

I have some excess item that I am putting up for sale.

Tentec 218 filter.
This is a 1.8 khz SSB 9 mhz IF for the Orion, Orion II, Omni A/D, Omni
V, Omni VI, Corsair.  It is $65 shipped.

Tentec 219 filter.
This is a 250 hz CW 9 mhz IF for the Orion, Orion II, Omni A/D, Omni V,
Omni VI, Corsair.  It is $65 shipped.

Both filters together are $125 shipped.

Tentec 302 Encoder/Keypad.  Perfect condition.  For the Orion, Orion II,
Omni VII, Jupiter, and Pegasus.  This is the black model.  It is $110
shipped.

Paypal preferred. Add 3% for Paypal fee or send me a personal no fee paypal.

Please reply off list to n4py2 at earthlink.net

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549