[TenTec] eagle

R. Eric Sluder - W9WLW via TenTec tentec at contesting.com
Wed Jun 3 19:48:58 EDT 2015

Both numbers are the similar versions of firmware.  Ten-Tec decided to restart the firmware number for the version that supports Windows 8,8.1 communication specifications, or something like that - I honestly cannot remember at the moment.

What is important to understand there is nothing different in the way of features between the two versions.

You may consider joining the Eagle group on Yahoo to learn more about the radio and to get help from Ops focused on using the radio.

73

-Eric
W9WLW