[TenTec] FOR SALE: Omni V and 6n2 (526)

jliving39 at comcast.net jliving39 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 7 09:42:43 EDT 2015

Folks,
     Omni V has some frequency readout issues, but other than that in good shape.  Also, has the factory QRP mod installed.  Everything works, but will sell as is.  The 6n2 has no known issues and also appears to work OK.  Will sell it as is also.  I have had both radios for years.
Reason for selling:  I have an OMNI 6+, and OMNI VII, an Eagle, an Argo V, Argo 509, and  Argo 515.  Need to downsize a little.  Please email me off line if interested. Thanks, jim K4CFA