[TenTec] Heathkit SA2060 Antenna Tuner

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Jun 13 00:36:40 EDT 2015

I'm selling some equipment for my friend Pat Miller, W6DRX. He and his
wife are moving from their house (which they will rent out) to a
sailboat that they have bought, so virtually all of his ham gear must go.

This is a first rate, high power tuner, probably the last one that Heath
made. It is a big, robust unit, in a class with the Ten Tec 229 and 238
series tuners (of which I have owned several). Pat is asking $300 for
this tuner, shipping paid by the buyer. I haven't looked inside it yet,
but all the other gear has been in really good condition.

He also has a loaded K3 for sale. I did open it up to verify what was
installed, and it's immaculate. Inquire if you're interested.

73, Jim K9YC