[TenTec] K3 For Sale

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Jun 13 10:50:12 EDT 2015

On Sat,6/13/2015 7:16 AM, John Bescher via TenTec wrote:
> Yes, I'm interested in the K3.  What is installed and what is its condition and price?

It's a K3/100 with KXV3 and 8-pole roofing filters for 400 Hz and 1,8
kHz. Condition is like new, not a scratch on it. Pat was an active
contester when he bought and used the rig (only at home), then major
health problems (open heart surgery) and a major job change (his only
day off was Sunday) took him off the air.

73, Jim K9YC